Saturday, February 13, 2010

daily log

hello, i'm so tired today... but, at the same time i'm very happy because last nigth, my mother' family were having a barbeque at my cousin's home... my mom with all my aunt were busy at the kitchen preparing food, desert and many more... while my father and my other uncle were busy grilling seafoods, chicken and meets... my job is being a cameragirl... since all my cousin is still children, absolutely they are the really excited persons... thats for today.... i hope during this chinese new year holiday, there are many precious moments with my family and friends...

2 comments:

  1. Last night I just dream of barbeque..yum2..can you just give me a little bit or more??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want some too....hehehe...or...just bring for the class...actually...for the girls only.....hehhehheh...

    ReplyDelete